Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BCP 2.0.2 Open Beta
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
IAreConnection
BCP 2.0.2
Open Beta

Description: 2.0.2 Release Candidate
VID: 20210
Changes:
  • Added LogoutOnPiggy config
  • Fixed open characters being parsed incorrectly.
  • Added bcpfind command to help users locate players and their information by typing parts of their account or character.
  • Fixed statstring parsing AGAIN. Last time. I promise.
  • Implemented system for updating translations.
  • Bot reports status to GDB.
  • Bot updates records from GDB when applicable.
  • Fixed a mistake where time formatting would display 60 seconds instead of incrementing another minute.
Notes: You may receive warnings for invalid or damaged profiles, a new config was added and it will correct itself after your bot is reloaded again.

Please leave constructive feedback only below. The feedback posted will be used to determine if this version is stable enough for the public updates list.
vodka_any1
there is a big problem with this version: None of the German people can get baalruns recorded. They can login but bot will not record there runs.
Can u please reslove this problem.
Thank you

QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Mar 10 2009, 01:06 AM) *

BCP 2.0.2
Open Beta

Description: 2.0.2 Release Candidate
VID: 20210
Changes:
  • Added LogoutOnPiggy config
  • Fixed open characters being parsed incorrectly.
  • Added bcpfind command to help users locate players and their information by typing parts of their account or character.
  • Fixed statstring parsing AGAIN. Last time. I promise.
  • Implemented system for updating translations.
  • Bot reports status to GDB.
  • Bot updates records from GDB when applicable.
  • Fixed a mistake where time formatting would display 60 seconds instead of incrementing another minute.
Notes: You may receive warnings for invalid or damaged profiles, a new config was added and it will correct itself after your bot is reloaded again.

Please leave constructive feedback only below. The feedback posted will be used to determine if this version is stable enough for the public updates list.

PhiX
It's not really a problem. German simply isn't supported by the plugin because no one submitted the mutual friends messages yet.

However, it will be added in the next version.
dyolf
Here is the german translation. I tried to insert it into the file, however i keep getting "Subscript error" on the bot console.

CODE
German|Ihr Freund * hat sich in ein *-Spiel mit dem Namen * eingeklinkt.|Ihr Freund * hat Battle.net verlassen.|0
PhiX
He already has the translation, but it's not implemented yet. Simply adding this line to the text file will not work.
DarkHades
i keep getting translation error message, i got the BCP_Translations file but where do i place it, i tried putting it in bot folder as it says but i keep getting the error

[BCP] You do not have a translations file. The translations file allows your channel patrons to use other Diablo non-english clients. Place it in your bot folder.
selena
QUOTE(DarkHades @ May 5 2009, 10:35 PM) *

i keep getting translation error message, i got the BCP_Translations file but where do i place it, i tried putting it in bot folder as it says but i keep getting the error

[BCP] You do not have a translations file. The translations file allows your channel patrons to use other Diablo non-english clients. Place it in your bot folder.

in stealth bot folder : C:\Program Files\StealthBot
dyolf
I have been using the beta for some time now in a busy channel. Here are some suggestions:

- Important diagnostic messages that are now only written to the bot console should be whispered to the user:
* Joining a run while being logged in and getting logged out with a 30 minute login ban. Nice feature, but people should know what happened.
* If people can't .login because of a timer running, tell them

- People joining the channel with multiple cd keys, thus getting acc#2, acc#3 etc. should be able to login or be told what the problem is. Right now, doing .login with acc#2 gets you no response at all, people will say the bot i broken wink.gif

- The .games command sometimes comes up with an empty list, possibly because b.net is slow lately and the script runs into the timeout

- The translation file format can't handle german translation, i had to make a bad hack in the code to get german games to register. I think an approach using regular expressions would be more flexible. I have checked, the regex object should provide regular expression support in vb script: http://authors.aspalliance.com/brettb/VBSc...Expressions.asp

Nice work and a definite improvement over the old bcp. Keep it coming!

Cheers
FlApart from those suggestions, oyd
pepsi12
Does GDB show private information on a website?
And does the new update fix showing the baal runners on the profile of the bot
IAreConnection
QUOTE(pepsi12 @ Jun 14 2009, 12:17 AM) *

1. The reason it is setup the way it is, is because it displays your channel's games on the website. To answer your question: no, it does not display 'private' information.

2. no.
pepsi12
QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Jun 13 2009, 11:00 PM) *

QUOTE(pepsi12 @ Jun 14 2009, 12:17 AM) *

1. The reason it is setup the way it is, is because it displays your channel's games on the website. To answer your question: no, it does not display 'private' information.

2. no.

Thanks for that. Is there a way to fix the second part. The bcp I have now doesnt let it show or do .top or show number of runs on the bot profile. Wondering if you could help with this.
Thanks in advance ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.