Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sb 2.7
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > General
WeeZy
How is it going ? Any release date yet ? How the progress going??
PhiX
Good question. I don't know what's happening in the dev forum, but the beta forums have been relative inactive lately (which could mean that the current beta is pretty stable though).
Distant
Update coming soon.
J.Powers
Would it be a safe bet to say it will be released within the next week or so?
Pyro
No.
de80
Think another Month....
Binaries
QUOTE(de80 @ Nov 2 2008, 03:53 PM) *

Think another Month....

You wouldn't know, you don't have access to the beta or information related to it.
Pyro
Nobody knows. I don't even know. But at this rate, I can say for certain that it won't be for at least another month, if not longer.
OpsY
For the Years it's been in dev I think that all that matters is the readiness for SCII and DIII's arrivals.
Pyro
We can't make it "ready" for StarCraft II and Diablo III until those games actually come out.
FrOzeN
We are still working on it, and we do have a short term plan for what's going to happen with the bot.
Ripfang3000
>_> It has been 16 days. Any good news?
Call
QUOTE(Ripfang3000 @ Nov 19 2008, 09:29 PM) *

>_> It has been 16 days. Any good news?

there will alweys be good and bad news.. just donate $5 to sb and become a beta tester and then u could use sb beta almost bug free (the latest version)
raylu
If that were true, it would be released.

Stop posting.
PunK
I predict another year..
StoneY909
QUOTE(PunK @ Nov 19 2008, 05:05 PM) *

I predict another year..
i think another month biggrin.gif
shinymusic
Is the newest version, going to include warden support? I assume the lastest warden update was a set back or have you decided to scrap it all together?

- Also, where am i to go to donate to become a beta tester?
The one
QUOTE(shinymusic @ Nov 20 2008, 10:13 AM) *
Is the newest version, going to include warden support? I assume the lastest warden update was a set back or have you decided to scrap it all together?

- Also, where am i to go to donate to become a beta tester?

The current beta did have warden support, so I'm guessing it will still have it once its been figured out.

Donate
Vector
FrOzeN, we have been waiting 2+ years for StealthBot 2.7 to come out.

This forum was created in Dember '05 to await the upcoming release of 2.7. Just tell your developers to stop working on new features, and rather to work on fixing bugs, which is what they are doing, but doing it at a slow pace.

@Stealth: Could you change the news article that's been up for 2+ years?
PhiX
QUOTE(Vector @ Nov 20 2008, 10:05 PM) *
FrOzeN, we have been waiting 2+ years for StealthBot 2.7 to come out.
No, really? Your point?
This forum was created in Dember '05 to await the upcoming release of 2.7. Just tell your developers to stop working on new features, and rather to work on fixing bugs, which is what they are doing, but doing it at a slow pace.
They aren't adding new features, so don't post if you don't know what you're talking about. You have no access to the beta and thus have no clue what's going on.
@Stealth: Could you change the news article that's been up for 2+ years?
Yes, he will probably change it right now just because you asked him ... Do you think you're the first one requesting this or something?
PrivT
We'll all ima say is ur sexy phix ok? geez :\

-Jd
WhySoSerious
Why do people insist on bring these topics up...

Which reminds me I need to test the latest dev out smile.gif

What happend to that topic that Hdx or someone made about not asking about stealthbot 2.7?
noskill
Why do people insist on bring these topics up...

Which reminds me I need to test the latest dev out
That's why.

What happend to that topic that Hdx or someone made about not asking about stealthbot 2.7?
It's probably still there. But there is no way for the non beta testers to be able to see how stealthbot 2.7 is coming along.

If anything, I think there should be a topic which is updated, saying what was changed in the newest release, like the changelog or something like that for example.
Pyro
QUOTE(Ferre7 @ Nov 21 2008, 12:43 AM) *
If anything, I think there should be a topic which is updated, saying what was changed in the newest release, like the changelog or something like that for example.

http://www.stealthbot.net/board/index.php?...st&p=301304

...?
l(nIgl-lt
I think what should be done is a weekly or monthly planner. It would not only keep stealthbot users updated and excited but it would keep the hard-working people working on 2.7 at work. If they have something they need to accomplish each week or month than it keeps them constantly busy. I'm not saying they don't have that already... what I'm saying is post weekly or daily updates to forum readers so they can anticipate what's going on with 2.7 and you guys aren't constantly pestered with these questions lol
psycobrado
what is going on.....i dont think 2.7 is comin out now
NeonFlame
It'll come out eventually.. and knight, yes i can see why u'd say that but the problem is that.. well.. ppl are busy. Sure they have to keep working on it, but there's gunna be some times they can get more work than others. Sb isn't like their job. They fit it in when they have time..
l(nIgl-lt
I understand, but what I'm getting at is they complain about people bothering them all the time about release dates, such as this.... but they can't complain because they don't inform anyone lol. I'm sure they spend just as much time telling every person who asks them as they would if they posted it and more info in one post.
Finore
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Seriously, just be patient. They're working on it. When its stable enough you will get it. They are taking their time to ensure you'll have a pleasurable time while using the bot.

STOP POSTING

PS:

QUOTE(l(nIgl-lt @ Nov 23 2008, 05:04 PM) *

I understand, but what I'm getting at is they complain about people bothering them all the time about release dates, such as this.... but they can't complain because they don't inform anyone lol. I'm sure they spend just as much time telling every person who asks them as they would if they posted it and more info in one post.

Who the fuck are you? You JUST joined. You don't know shit.

l(nIgl-lt
Kurios read the whole topic before you post please...
Finore
QUOTE(l(nIgl-lt @ Nov 23 2008, 08:07 PM) *

Kurios read the whole topic before you post please...

I don't feel like pissing away more time reading pointless bullshit.
Just wait for it. When it's ready it will be delivered.
l(nIgl-lt
Dont post unless you read the entire topic. I said nothing about wanting the new version faster. Make sure you know what you're talking about before you try to flame someone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.