Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beep Plugin
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins
XxRivianxX
It seems that the Beep Plugin, (Which I've re-installed a few times, because I thought it might have been some error of sorts)

Simply doesn't beep.

No error log, no anything.

So me, thinking that my Internal Speaker had finally kicked the bucket, I made a little script that would 'Beep' my computer when I typed /page, and it turns out, that.. My computers internal speaker hadn't kicked the bucket at all and that it was working perfectly fine.

It just seems that the "Beep Plugin" (Which I got from /getplugin beep) simply doesn't want to beep my computer at all.

(And yes, I did try .page for it and also changed the command to .beep to see if that was the problem, still didn't work)

CODE
[beep]

enabled=True

;New Version Notification
nvn=True

;Owner. Will use "BotVars.BotOwner" in versions 2.7 and above.
Compatability.BotOwner=

;Command word to use to notify you.
Command.CommandWord=page

;Access required to use the command.
Command.Access=-1

;Flags required to use the command.
Command.Flags=

;The message to use when speaking, whispering, or showing a messagebox. If they left a note. %O = Bot owner, %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date, %N = Their note.
Notify.MessageWithNote=%U wants your attention in %C (%N).

;The message to use when speaking, whispering, or showing a messagebox. If they did not leave a note. %O = Bot owner, %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date.
Notify.Message=%U wants your attention in %C.

;Notifies you when a user joins the channel.
JoinNotify.Enabled=False

;The message to use when speaking, whispering, or showing a messagebox for Join Notification. If they did not leave a message. %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date.
JoinNotify.Message=%U has joined %C.

;Notifies the channel/user when they use the command. Will not notify when they join and JoinNotify is on. Set its options below.
ChannelNotify.Enabled=True

;Whispers user the notification.
ChannelNotify.Whisper=True

;The message to respond to the user with. %O = Bot owner, %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date.
ChannelNotify.Message=Contacting %O... Please wait.

;Notifies you with a beep of the computer. Set its options below.
Chime.Enabled=True

;Frequency of the chime. (in Hz) (40 to 15,000)
Chime.Frequency=300

;Length of the chime. (in ms) (> 10)
Chime.Duration=300

;Notifies you with a whisper. This is for gamers that want a notification in-game. Set its options below.
Whisper.Enabled=True

;Put the username here of who the bot will whisper the notification to. Use @Owner for BotVars.BotOwner and @Friends to use /f m.
Whisper.User=@Owner

;Notifies you with a Microsoft Text-To-Speech synthesized voice. Set its options below.
Voice.Enabled=False

;Put the name here of the voice you want here (examples: Microsoft Mike, Microsoft Mary, Microsoft Sam). @Default = Computer's default voice (set under Control Panel > Speech > Text-to-Speech).
Voice.Voice=@Default

;Notifies you with a .wav file sound. Set its options below.
Sound.Enabled=False

;The .wav file to use.
Sound.File=C:\WINDOWS\Media\ding.wav

;Notifies you with a message box. This is for gamers that want to be minimized from their game. Set its options below.
MessageBox.Enabled=False

;The title bar of the message box will say this.
MessageBox.Caption=StealthBot

;The icon to show with the message box. 0 = None, 1 = White X in red circle, 2 = Blue ? in bubble, 3 = Black ! in yellow triangle, 4 = Blue i in bubble.
MessageBox.Icon=3

;If enabled, will halt all programs until you respond to it, otherwise it will just halt StealthBot.
MessageBox.SystemModal=True

Here's the settings for the pluginsettings.ini, if it helps any.
The-Black-Ninja
PluginSettings.ini isn't why the beep plugin isn't working. IIRC, there have been problems with some users getting this plugin to work in general.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.