Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fixing Error 10060
StealthBot.net > Announcements > News
Hdx
Open your bot, Click Settings -> Edit file -> Config
Fine the lines [Main]
Under it add this line:
SetBNLSServer=63.161.183.208

All this is doing is bypassing the domain for BNLS which is currently effed up.
~-~(HDX)~-~
riffruff
Do you by chance know what is wrong with the domain??

And thanks for the quick fix!
FrostWraith
The BNLS server is currently offline at the moment. During this period, you must use Hdx's solution for clients that use BNLS. Most likely some type of DNS redirection must take place because the vL's forum is down as well.

Also: Please keep the news for intelligent posts, not for any discussions or comments.
Mega
Why should this end up in a run-time error? It should rather be a message in the bot window instead of a cryptic error code.
Hdx
Its not a runtim error, Its a winsock error.
Sb prints out the error number, and its unambigous and easier to use the # insted of the long ass name.
~-~(HDX)~-~
ScoobyDooby-Doo
first post on the news forum tongue.gif

I need to use my bot more often dry.gif i didn't even know that BNLS was down until i saw this post hehe... Thanks for the speedy fix though. Beats the last time where you had to go through the list of steps to get your bot to make it through.

Also, are there really 10,000 different errors a stealth bot can have?
Ribose
QUOTE(ScoobyDooby-Doo @ Dec 17 2006, 03:57 AM) *
Also, are there really 10,000 different errors a stealth bot can have?
No. The error messages you see in StealthBot, such as those run-time errors, and these Socket errors, are not only found in StealthBot, the run-time errors could come from any program written in VB, and the Socket errors can come from any program connecting to the internet with a Socket (often programs don't tell you the error number in more advanced programs like the Blizzard clients, they just tell you what could be wrong).
.sin
I didnt really read a lot of this.. But, won't Local Hashing work still?
riffruff
Yes,

Nothing has been changed -- only the BNLS domain has been messed up.
Hdx
QUOTE(Murda-siN @ Dec 17 2006, 10:04 AM) *
I didnt really read a lot of this.. But, won't Local Hashing work still?
No, the version check function SB uses has is the old PRODver#.dll non-padded function. Currently there are two functions in use on bnet, Lockdown/Psistorm's memory checking (Which is impossible to pass usieng jsut the 'hash files')
And ver-PROD-##.dll's Which is a diffrent functiont he the crrent one used in SB.
So that6s a no.
And *locked*
~-~(HDX)~-~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.