Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BotPulse
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects
Swent
I'm assuming everyone knows about WhatPulse. If not, check it out. I thought to myself, why not doing something like that with StealthBot? Only with our version, we could count more than keys and clicks. So far I've thought of counting the # of times you've loaded the bot, # of successful logons, # of messages chatted, # of words chatted, # of letters chatted, # whispers sent, # whispers recieved, # of bans, # unique users whispered, and # unique users banned. I'm sure there are other interesting things that should be counted, so let me know what you think of. The display to the in-bot only command (I think I'll call it "/bnstats") will look something like this:

Since your last pulse on 11/04/2006, you have...
Loaded StealthBot 56 times, and connected to Battle.net 104 times.
Sent 400 messages, comprised of 3034 words and 23392 letters.
Sent 56 whispers to 8 unique users.
Recieved 77 whispers from 23 unique users.
etc...

Now the more difficult part -- the pulsing. The in-bot only command (probably "/pulse"), will send all this data to a website, and reset all the counts to 0, just like in WhatPulse. I'm hoping to have many different sets of rankings, so there will be a user with rank #1 in message count, ban count, whisper count, etc.

In the first release of this plugin it will be personal stats only, without the pulsing. I want to get the statistics part down before I take on the enormously difficult task of sending all of this data to a website and creating multiple sets of rankings, so don't expect to be pulsing anytime soon. Also, keep in mind that I haven't started scripting any of this yet, and I probably won't for a while because this is going to be a busy week at school.

Give me your thoughts, suggestions, ideas, etc.
Xx.Doom.xX
Wow! This looks great! What a great idea. I've never heard of WhatPulse until you just showed that link, but this would be a cool idea to keep track of all of your statistics. smile.gif
FrostWraith
If you need help for secutrity, give me a pm. Youll need an external algorithm that encodes the message. Then the server side will need to decode it. If you don't do this, there will be cheaters.
warlock
"Noob" has been said 7123 times. lol
Endal
its a fucking keylogger...
Swent
QUOTE(Endal @ Oct 23 2006, 08:24 PM) *

No.
Jack
QUOTE(Endal @ Oct 23 2006, 08:24 PM) *

Moron. Wow.. It records numbers, not words.
Xx.Doom.xX
QUOTE(Endal @ Oct 23 2006, 09:24 PM) *

And you are....?
FrostWraith
QUOTE(Frenzy @ Oct 24 2006, 02:39 PM) *

And you are....?

Who are you as well?

@Swent, This will have to be completely external. Most likely in a dll or ocx file. Also, what kind of databases will the pulses be stored in? If you can specify, I might be able to help out some.
Xx.Doom.xX
QUOTE(FrostWraith)

Who are you as well?

I meant "And you are...?", as in "why are you insulting this script?"

@BotPulse -When do you expect this to be released Swent?
Swent
No idea, I haven't scripted a single line yet. It's going to be a busy week at school so I might not even start for for a while. So to answer your question, I don't have a good idea of when this will be released. I can say it will probably be before the new year smile.gif
Xx.Doom.xX
QUOTE(Swent @ Oct 24 2006, 04:39 PM) *

No idea, I haven't scripted a single line yet. It's going to be a busy week at school so I might not even start for for a while. So to answer your question, I don't have a good idea of when this will be released. I can say it will probably be before the new year smile.gif

No Problem. Just wondering. Can't wait for it.
Swent
Here's part 1. It's just the statistics with no pulsing. This could be a plugin by itself if I decide to trash the pulsing idea (it's looking like it's gonna be pretty difficult).

BnetStats
RoNiN
bad link O_O
Swent
Woops. Fixed.
Jack
No you didn't.
RoNiN
nono i knew the "." was wrong so i changed it, but the link is still wrong lol.
Swent
Now it's fixed I promise.
RoNiN
zomg you changed the link completely!
Swent
Updated. Forgot about all the /w aliases. Also added a friend message counter.

Updated again. Fixed a couple counter problems and added a battle.net logins counter.

baah fixed a case sensitivity issue. if you dled in the last two minutes dl again.
Snap
The link is still broken? lol?

Hey, this is a plugin that connects to a website that I didn't make! Horra!

this made me curious how many transfers STW has experienced.
stw.snapum.com has received 8,031,973 lines of text. ohmy.gif!
and 30,429 people have joined channels w/ STW.
Avg person says 263 things per-visit? That doesn't sound right...

Stats are fun smile.gif.
Swent
Sorry I changed the name of the file. It's fixed again. You can also check out the new topic in the Script Collection about it.
Jeremey
F'n Nice swent biggrin.gif
Jack
OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS A KEY LOGGER!!! FUCKING RUINED MY COMPUTER, FUCK THIS SHIT.

rofl
Jeremey
lol....? lies =) [email protected]
raylu
QUOTE(Swent @ Oct 23 2006, 07:04 PM) *
Give me your thoughts, suggestions, ideas, etc.

Three thoughts:
1. Ask Snap for help.
2. Don't worry about security - yet.
3. WTFHAX!!?!? Someone thought of a good idea for a script??
Snap
y0!
Here if ya need me, PHP - VB communication is my thang.

Too fucking bad you can't finish the trivia. wink.gif
DarkStrike
wow, useless but yet entertaining xP I may end up using this xP
Jeremey
=D idea!! What if we could link it to our signatures. and it updates like every 12 hours. Hay, its an idea. =) you asked for ideas. i know if that was added id use it all the time. =)
Swent
This project is suspended until I feel like working on it again. For now try the BnetStats plugin. Download it by typing /getplugin bns inside your bot.
Swent
Moved.
Reason
Ummm..... i just dled the update, and i get this.

[7:17:39 AM] Downloading File: bns.plug
[7:17:40 AM] Your BnetStats plugin was successfully updated.
[7:17:40 AM] You MUST reload this plugin by clicking on the Settings menu and choosing 'Reload Script'.
[7:17:41 AM] Loaded 2 of 2 script files referenced.
[7:17:41 AM] A plugin file wasn't loaded, as it's prefix "bns" already exists: bnsBnetStats.plug
[7:17:42 AM] 8 plugins loaded. Type /plugins in the bot to view them. Type /phelp for help using them.
[7:17:42 AM] Type /updates in the bot to view updates and new plugins that are available for download.
[7:17:42 AM] Vector's page me plugin (abuse system included)
[7:17:42 AM] SKick Script Loaded
[7:19:57 AM] Error Number: 450 Description: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment

Then whereever someone joins, i get this:

[7:20:14 AM] -- MMS-2 [0ms] has joined the channel using Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Level: 0, icon tier Random, peon icon, in Clan MMS)
[7:20:14 AM] UserJoins Call Error On File> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Devon\bots\Not Flood Bots\[email protected]\plugins\bns.plug
[7:20:14 AM] Error Number: 450 Description: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment
Swent
Both errors are my fault. Delete your current "bns.plug" file. I'll get it updated now.

Fixed and updated.
raylu
So, I've decided to read more than the first post this time...

FrostWraith said it needed to be external - this is not true.

Why will sending it to a server be difficult? I can do this if there is interest.
Jack
QUOTE(raylu @ Dec 27 2007, 03:35 AM) *

So, I've decided to read more than the first post this time...

FrostWraith said it needed to be external - this is not true.

Why will sending it to a server be difficult? I can do this if there is interest.

I'm pretty sure he meant it'll need to be external to prevent modifying your stats.
raylu
[14:38:27.413] Scripting runtime error '13' on "bns_Event_Load" call in file "bnsBnetStats.plug"
[14:38:27.413] Type mismatch.
[14:38:27.758] Scripting runtime error '13' on "bns_Event_LoggedOn" call in file "bnsBnetStats.plug"
[14:38:27.758] Type mismatch.

I'd like to get this working because it's really not that hard.
Swent
The bns plugin is working (as a personal stat counter) on 2.6R3. The error you're experiencing is related to a problem with the GetSetting function in the current beta. It will be fixed in the next release.

I moved this very old topic here in case others wanted to take a crap at sending the statistics to the web. I don't plan to work on such a feature anytime soon, as I currently have very little free time.
raylu
QUOTE(Swent @ Dec 30 2007, 04:23 PM) *
The bns plugin is working (as a personal stat counter) on 2.6R3. The error you're experiencing is related to a problem with the GetSetting function in the current beta. It will be fixed in the next release.

Of the script, plugin system, or beta?

I moved this very old topic here in case others wanted to take a crap at sending the statistics to the web.

I do biggrin.gif.
Swent
Of the script, plugin system, or beta?

The StealthBot beta. It should be fixed in the current release.
raylu
[20:30:51.359] The bns plugin has been enabled.
[20:30:51.375] Scripting runtime error '13' on "bns_Event_Load" call in file "bnsBnetStats.plug"
[20:30:51.375] Type mismatch.

[20:31:05.500] .: StealthBot Beta v2.6998 by Stealth.
Swent
Wait for 2.6999 then, perhaps I didn't commit the fix in time. If it still doesn't work at that point, I would suggest reinstalling the bns plugin, and perhaps deleting the [BNS] portion of your pluginsettings.ini file while the bot is closed.
Drew``
I moved this very old topic here in case others wanted to take a crap at sending the statistics to the web. I don't plan to work on such a feature anytime soon, as I currently have very little free time.

I'm looking at v1.2 and I have yet to see this.
DaRK_IMMoRTAL
-idea-suggestion- papertoinsertininvisiblesuggestionboxofrandomideassuggestion
sthoughtsetc

ok so, what we need right now (d2 players) is add like how many members been banned? and list them! ohmy.gif

or how many people have been safelisted. exiled. access #. and list them!

plz add this thanks in advance.

@Jack: LOL! KEYLOGGER! xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.