IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [RESOLVED] Problems with bcp 2.0.3, I've tried everything
GulGalander
post Aug 3 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,005

The bot I have is an old bot. Plenty of runs were recorded by many users. Now it just stopped working.
There is no explanation for this, I made a new Bcp, That don't work either. Then I made 2 more New Bcp's... Nothing is working. is something wrong with the update site? or the DL files? If there is, Could you let me know. If not, Plz trash this topic. TY

I found the problem, I was missing 2 files, I don't know how that happend, But I found the problem Finally.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
IAreConnection
post Aug 4 2009, 04:29 AM
Post #2

<3

Group: Sr. Members
Member No.: 4,637

QUOTE(GulGalander @ Aug 3 2009, 05:29 PM) *

The bot I have is an old bot. Plenty of runs were recorded by many users. Now it just stopped working.
There is no explanation for this, I made a new Bcp, That don't work either. Then I made 2 more New Bcp's... Nothing is working. is something wrong with the update site? or the DL files? If there is, Could you let me know. If not, Plz trash this topic. TY

I found the problem, I was missing 2 files, I don't know how that happend, But I found the problem Finally.

In the future, please give more information so other users searching the forum can solve their problems.

--------------------
VBScript or Toshley @ Azeroth
Stuff: BCP 2.0 Website
, PyBot, JBLS Server Status
BCP User Forum <-- don't pm me, post there

IPB Image
+Quote Post
IAreConnection
post Aug 4 2009, 04:29 AM
Post #3

<3

Group: Sr. Members
Member No.: 4,637

I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.

--------------------
VBScript or Toshley @ Azeroth
Stuff: BCP 2.0 Website
, PyBot, JBLS Server Status
BCP User Forum <-- don't pm me, post there

IPB Image
+Quote Post
St4r
post Aug 21 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #4

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,688

QUOTE(GulGalander @ Aug 3 2009, 04:29 PM) *

what was the files missing cuz my bot is not a old one but I've tried verything also lol and i dont understand how to add user to your bot ohmy.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 09:24 AM
Skin by Andrea
Website Legal Information | Hosted by LunarPages