IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BCP 2.0 Released, Last update: 02/15/09
IAreConnection
post Feb 15 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #1

<3

Group: Sr. Members
Member No.: 4,637

Baal Channel Project: 2.0

NOTE: If you already had this plugin installed before it was added to the server, you likely received an update, and then this error message:
[19:44:23] A plugin file wasn't loaded, as it's prefix "bcp" already exists: bcpBaal.plug

You need to delete the old plugin file "bcpAccBaalScript-ConnectioN_LosTNSB2.txt" from your plugins folder in order to update to the new version (2.0).

IMPORTANT NOTE: BCP 2.0 now works with all products.

Click here for the BCP 2.0 FAQ (hosted off-site).

Author: IAreConnection
Explaination: The long awaited sequel to BCP 1.8, revamped and ready to traffic games.
Commands:
login - Login to the bot to begin running games.
logout - Logout of the bot and stop games.
forcelogin - Forces someone's login.
forcelogout - Forces someone's logout.
pref hcn - Toggles the display of your account name instead of your character name.
pref hd - Toggles display of time duration in a whisper when you complete a game.
career info - Whispers you your career information such as total games, fastest time, etc.
career reset - Requests that you confirm the deletion, then resets your information.
Click here for more information about commands (hosted off-site)

Important Notes (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!)
  • The "top of script" settings were replaced with a configuration file! Edit that instead. You can find out more here (hosted off-site).
  • There are numerous features that have been added and removed, and will be added to the FAQ over time.
  • The plugin system is required for this script.
  • The script works with your bot's friends list. You should be aware that it will modify it without asking you.
  • You may be interested in the translations file, which can be found here (hosted off-site). It is entirely optional.
Download:
When the new plugin is transferred to the plugins server, you will be prompted to update. You can also type /getplugin bcp.
You can preview the code here.

If you have a translation, PM me directly and do not bug me. I was not ignoring you, they were compiled here.

To cut down on the posts here at StealthBot, I have setup a website for various pieces of information related to BCP 2.0.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 01:41 AM
Skin by Andrea
Website Legal Information | Hosted by LunarPages