IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beep Plugin, It just doesn't work.
XxRivianxX
post Sep 27 2008, 06:30 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,236

It seems that the Beep Plugin, (Which I've re-installed a few times, because I thought it might have been some error of sorts)

Simply doesn't beep.

No error log, no anything.

So me, thinking that my Internal Speaker had finally kicked the bucket, I made a little script that would 'Beep' my computer when I typed /page, and it turns out, that.. My computers internal speaker hadn't kicked the bucket at all and that it was working perfectly fine.

It just seems that the "Beep Plugin" (Which I got from /getplugin beep) simply doesn't want to beep my computer at all.

(And yes, I did try .page for it and also changed the command to .beep to see if that was the problem, still didn't work)

CODE
[beep]

enabled=True

;New Version Notification
nvn=True

;Owner. Will use "BotVars.BotOwner" in versions 2.7 and above.
Compatability.BotOwner=

;Command word to use to notify you.
Command.CommandWord=page

;Access required to use the command.
Command.Access=-1

;Flags required to use the command.
Command.Flags=

;The message to use when speaking, whispering, or showing a messagebox. If they left a note. %O = Bot owner, %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date, %N = Their note.
Notify.MessageWithNote=%U wants your attention in %C (%N).

;The message to use when speaking, whispering, or showing a messagebox. If they did not leave a note. %O = Bot owner, %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date.
Notify.Message=%U wants your attention in %C.

;Notifies you when a user joins the channel.
JoinNotify.Enabled=False

;The message to use when speaking, whispering, or showing a messagebox for Join Notification. If they did not leave a message. %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date.
JoinNotify.Message=%U has joined %C.

;Notifies the channel/user when they use the command. Will not notify when they join and JoinNotify is on. Set its options below.
ChannelNotify.Enabled=True

;Whispers user the notification.
ChannelNotify.Whisper=True

;The message to respond to the user with. %O = Bot owner, %U = Their name, %C = Bot's channel, %S = Bot's server, %T = Time, %D = Date.
ChannelNotify.Message=Contacting %O... Please wait.

;Notifies you with a beep of the computer. Set its options below.
Chime.Enabled=True

;Frequency of the chime. (in Hz) (40 to 15,000)
Chime.Frequency=300

;Length of the chime. (in ms) (> 10)
Chime.Duration=300

;Notifies you with a whisper. This is for gamers that want a notification in-game. Set its options below.
Whisper.Enabled=True

;Put the username here of who the bot will whisper the notification to. Use @Owner for BotVars.BotOwner and @Friends to use /f m.
Whisper.User=@Owner

;Notifies you with a Microsoft Text-To-Speech synthesized voice. Set its options below.
Voice.Enabled=False

;Put the name here of the voice you want here (examples: Microsoft Mike, Microsoft Mary, Microsoft Sam). @Default = Computer's default voice (set under Control Panel > Speech > Text-to-Speech).
Voice.Voice=@Default

;Notifies you with a .wav file sound. Set its options below.
Sound.Enabled=False

;The .wav file to use.
Sound.File=C:\WINDOWS\Media\ding.wav

;Notifies you with a message box. This is for gamers that want to be minimized from their game. Set its options below.
MessageBox.Enabled=False

;The title bar of the message box will say this.
MessageBox.Caption=StealthBot

;The icon to show with the message box. 0 = None, 1 = White X in red circle, 2 = Blue ? in bubble, 3 = Black ! in yellow triangle, 4 = Blue i in bubble.
MessageBox.Icon=3

;If enabled, will halt all programs until you respond to it, otherwise it will just halt StealthBot.
MessageBox.SystemModal=True

Here's the settings for the pluginsettings.ini, if it helps any.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The-Black-Ninja
post Sep 27 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #2

Pure Sex

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 7,372

PluginSettings.ini isn't why the beep plugin isn't working. IIRC, there have been problems with some users getting this plugin to work in general.

This post has been edited by The-Black-Ninja: Sep 27 2008, 10:05 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

-My Plugins :: Thanks Pyro :)
IPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 12:26 PM
Skin by Andrea
Website Legal Information | Hosted by LunarPages