IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topic
> How do I add plugins/scripts to my StealthBot?
Swent
post Jun 28 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #1

Ultimate spammer.

Group: Sr. Members
Member No.: 51

First, you need to install The StealthBot Plugin System.
QUOTE(What is the Plugin System, why do I need it, and where can I get it?) *
The StealthBot Plugin System is an addition to the StealthBot VBScripting system that allows users with minimal scripting knowledge to download, implement, and use multiple scripts easily. You need the Plugin System as most of the scripts you will find on this website are in "plugin format", and in order to run these scripts on your StealthBot you need to have the Plugin System installed. You can learn how to install the Plugin System and find additional information by clicking here.

<a name="adding">How to add scripts </a> once you've installed the Plugin System:
  • How to download a plugin by command with your bot:
      Inside your bot type /updates to get a list of available plugin downloads. Then type "/getplugin PREFIX", where PREFIX is the prefix of the desired plugin. Please note: This command doesn't allow you to download any plugin you want -- it only works for the official StealthBot plugins (see the plugins page).
  • How to add a script/plugin posted on the forums or a webpage:
      Highlight the posted script and hit CTRL + C. Go to your plugins folder. Right-click on an empty area and select New > Text Document. Name it whatever you want. Open the file you just created, and then hit CTRL + V. The script you're adding should then appear. Save and close the file. Finally, inside your bot hit Settings > Reload Script. See this post if you have copy pasting problems.
  • How to add a script/plugin file:
      To add a file (either .txt or .plug), simply place it inside your plugins folder. Then inside your bot hit Settings > Reload Script.
Site note: If you're using Windows Vista, your plugins folder might be located in the VirtualStore folder. Read this tutorial on how to get there.

Last update: 12/26/08 -PhiX
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 10:37 AM
Skin by Andrea
Website Legal Information | Hosted by LunarPages