IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To all the users who use my Recruit, I have a question...
The-Black-Ninja
post Aug 19 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #1

Pure Sex

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 7,372

I know alot of you are getting errors now and that probably means that bnet has either changed their HTML around or something else is breaking. Yes, I know it's bullshit and yes, I know you're all wanting me to fix it, but I'm writing an update to this script for 2.7, so no, I won't be updating this yet, not after I finish the update. Believe me, you'll be glad I'm working on the update rather than spending time tinkering with this version.

This update I'm in the process of writing will make all that HTML parsing site crap obsolete and in its place, the retrieval of almost every single user stat found on the user's main bnet page will be parsed in a little over a second or two. By this, I mean like, you can find the user's XP decay, his last game played and the teamates, his record for Solo, Team, or FFA games, any stat you see on that page, the script can get very quickly. Knowing this, here's what the new recruit script will be checking for:
  • Overall wins
  • Overall win percent
  • Race specific wins
  • Race specific percentages
Basically, what the old script would check for. Is there anything else that you wished this plugin would check for automatically as far as ladder stats go? I figured I would check with everyone now rather than having to go back and add a whole bunch of other stuff cause someone wanted to check for a specific icon showing or something...

Oh yeah, speaking of icons, it IS possible to check for icons; if they have a human rifleman showing, but they have like, 400 human wins, they'll have the Spellbreaker icon on them. So, I dunno if you guys wanted to do by icons or by wins or by both...

--------------------
IPB Image

-My Plugins :: Thanks Pyro :)
IPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fallen-God
post Aug 21 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,466

Oh yeah, speaking of icons, it IS possible to check for icons; if they have a human rifleman showing, but they have like, 400 human wins, they'll have the Spellbreaker icon on them. So, I dunno if you guys wanted to do by icons or by wins or by both...

Yeh but since icon are inherently linked to race-wins, its just a less precision method of looking at the same thing.
Like trying to read a giant thermometer with web wet filter paper over your eyes.

But maybe look at when their last games were? Can you look at how many games they played recently to see how active in ladder they are?
(I rarely look at BNet site and never in player detail, so forgive if thats 'tarded.

This post has been edited by Fallen-God: Aug 21 2009, 03:16 PM

--------------------
Most active topic:
Trash Can
( 17 posts / 57% of this member's active posts )

Lol.
+Quote Post
The-Black-Ninja
post Aug 23 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #3

Pure Sex

QUOTE(Fallen-God @ Aug 21 2009, 05:15 PM) *
But maybe look at when their last games were? Can you look at how many games they played recently to see how active in ladder they are?
(I rarely look at BNet site and never in player detail, so forgive if thats 'tarded.
Yeah it can check that out. I was thinking of doing something like, if the dates between their last ladder game and the ladder game before that is too far apart, then they aren't active enough.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Ribose
post Aug 24 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #4

So, it's all about fame, huh?

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 74

QUOTE(The-Black-Ninja @ Aug 23 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Yeah it can check that out. I was thinking of doing something like, if the dates between their last ladder game and the ladder game before that is too far apart, then they aren't active enough.
The packet only says the last ladder game time for each AT team, but not any before that in that team, or for any solo or RT records, so finding activity with the packet won't be accurate.

--------------------
~Ribose
+Quote Post
The-Black-Ninja
post Aug 25 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #5

Pure Sex

Well guys, if anyone cares, here's a breakdown of what's going on:
  • Commands
    Anything in parenthesis is an argument; you can turn the system on, off, add #'s, add users, or even remove users, all with the same command. Ignore the long ass commands, you can add aliases to them from the command manager itself, so for instance, you can shorten reccheckracepercent to reccp. You won't need to alter the script for that.
    • apply - everyone knows what this does
    • recautoinvite (on/off) - turns the auto invite system on or off
    • recchecklevel (on/off/#) - turns checking of levels on, off, or set the level
    • reccheckpercent (on/off/#) - turns checking of percents on, off, sets the percent
    • reccheckracewins (on/off/add/rem/#) - turns checking of race wins on/off, add/remove a race, set wins for a race
    • reccheckracepercent - turns checking of race win percents on/off, add/remove a race, set win % for a race
    • reccheckreqs - turns checking of requirements on or off
    • reccheckwins - turns checking of wins on/off, or set the wins
    • recjinvite - turns the auto inviting of specific users on/off, add/remove users
    • recstatus - checks the status of the recruit system
    • recread - reads the recruit list
    • recrecruit - adds or removes a user from the recruit list

• Anti-flood
    • Changeable wait time for users so they can't use the apply command 8 times in a row
    • 10 seconds anti-flood wait time between ALL apply commands

• Functionality
    • Auto-removes users from the recruit list or the auto-invite list when a user accepts a clan invite.
    • Finds users ladder stats in less than a second, depending on your internet activity - no BNet errors, no errors because of the HTML changing, no nothin.
    • If the same race is required for wins and percent, the status command will display it as, "Human wins: 15 @ 50%" instead of, "Human wins: 15, Human win %: 50%" saving valuable text space
Anyone want to add to this or comment? Just to make it easier on my part so I'm not having to update the script 3 times after releasing it...hopefully lol tongue.gif

QUOTE(Ribose @ Aug 24 2009, 09:03 PM) *
The packet only says the last ladder game time for each AT team, but not any before that in that team, or for any solo or RT records, so finding activity with the packet won't be accurate.
Ah damn...okay, scrap that idea then.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
press_
post Sep 20 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,911

so when i get this error

[7:37:06 PM] UserTalk Call Error On File> C:\Program Files\StealthBot\FreakFromEurope\StealthBot\plugins\recruit.plug
[7:37:06 PM] Error Number: 9 Description: Subscript out of range

it is because the bot cannot access the battle.net website?
+Quote Post
The-Black-Ninja
post Sep 20 2009, 06:05 PM
Post #7

Pure Sex

Partially. The HTML must've changed, but I'm not fixing it because once 2.7 comes out, using the webpage to look up ladder stats will be obsolete.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 10:58 AM
Skin by Andrea
Website Legal Information | Hosted by LunarPages