IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Battle.Net Clan Script
Csa_sorc2
post Sep 22 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,182

Well i was wondoring if you guys could make a Battle.Net Clan Script for StealthBot
My friend has one like it but wont give to me.
His is when you type
.claninfo (CLan Letters)
it would tell you its real name and how many members it had and it would also tell u what its newest member is.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The-Black-Ninja
post Sep 22 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #2

Pure Sex

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 7,372

You can find the one I made by searching for my name with the "clan info" keyword, however, some say it doesn't work, others say it works perfectly. When 2.7 is released, there are already scripts made to get a clan's information without having to the go the battle.net website and look this up.

--------------------
IPB Image

-My Plugins :: Thanks Pyro :)
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
EpiC-SheeP
post Sep 22 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,748

Here's a awesome script created by my friend, It also includes a /clanactivity function, which will tell you your inactive users; (8 days is the default) You can set your clan as the default clan, this means that if you just type /claninfo or /clanactivity without a clan tag after it, it will tell you the default clans info. Mine is set as Clan NZL (my clan)

/claninfo =
Clan: New Zealand Legends [[email protected]] was created on August 14, 2009, it is currently led by Pants- and has 93 members (53 grunts, 34 peons) 4 members have been inactive for more than a week.
It's shamans are: Razor_69, BeAsT-KnIgHt, tbh_ihateyou, I-Make-U-QQ, Fate-Destroyer and its newest member is benover.

/clanactivity =
Clan [email protected]'s Clan Activity: 4 inactive members found: LordofWards: 7, MaCasNz: 8, SoulStormBrew: 10, NeuroFeedback: 11

Edit: Changed code to quote tags. They are not needed and break the tables. -PhiX

Attached File(s)
Attached File  claninfo.txt ( 11.6k ) Number of downloads: 262
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th February 2020 - 04:34 PM
Skin by Andrea
Website Legal Information | Hosted by LunarPages